Responsibilities & Duties
• Responsible for posting certain charges, such as specialty clinic charges and room charges when needed. Responsible for correcting charges, making adjustments to accounts.
• Responsible for running and working daily, weekly, monthly reports.
• Responsible for importing/posting all insurance payments, (paper or electronic), from Rycan/CPSI/Athena, posting private pay payments and credit card payments in CPSI.
• Responsible for setting up recurring credit card payments.
• Responsible for completing refund slips.
• Responsible for balancing each day and closing the day/month.
• Must utilize outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be a team player and work well with other departments.
• Responsible for posting the collections and set off remittance advices.
• Is fully knowledgeable of all safety/emergency policy and procedures of the medical center.
1. Combination of sitting, standing, bending, light lifting, and walking
2. Requires the ability to manage stressful situations
3. Occasional stress from varying demands
• Proven data entry work experience, preferred
• Experience with MS Office and data programs
• Familiarity with administrative duties
• Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
• Typing speed and accuracy
• Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Attention to detail
• Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
• High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
• Involves frequent telephone contact with patients and other interdepartmental departments.
• Work may be stressful at times. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
Krista Carrillo | Human Resources Manager
620-441-5902 | email@example.com