South Central Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Executive Office Assistant to work in a fast paced and friendly environment. Applicant must possess excellent computer skills and be organized as well as a team player.
- Welcomes visitors, vendors, patients, and staff.
- Prepares confidential and sensitive documentation, determines top priority information, and maintains office procedures.
- Maintains CEO’s appointment schedule as necessary by scheduling meetings, conferences, and/or travel. Also alerts CEO to schedule changes or new meetings.
- Prepares agendas for meetings and arranges the conference room accordingly.
- Works with the Chief Executive Officer and Administration team along with all levels of staff in the planning of celebrations (i.e. retirements, etc), office management activities, events, and volunteer activities.
- Answers emails, phone calls, and information requests and directs and forwards them to the correct staff members.
- Coordinates and serves as the documenter for the Board of Trustee meetings and activities.
- Documents for administrative meetings as needed. Such as but not limited to taking and transcribing dictation.
- Works with the CEO and Administrative Team to further the achievement of SCKMC’s vision.
- Maintains files of Board of Trustee Meeting including board minutes, documents, and historical files, as well as making sure the minutes are signed.
- Offers administrative and clerical support to the administrative team members as well as other staff as needed.
- Helps Human Resources onboarding new staff with paperwork and preparing badges.
- Assists with temperature taking daily as needed.
- Makes necessary changes to the departmental phone list.
- Assists with outgoing and incoming mail. May include preparing correspondence, and packages.
- Maintains hard copies along with electronic filing along with being proficient in Microsoft and outlook programs and being able to operate different types of office equipment.
- Assists with all other duties as assigned.
Office hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Qualifications: Education: High School diploma required; prefer candidates with a minimum of two years or higher education in business and/or secretarial training.
Experience: Prefer three – five years of experience in a like position.