Responsibilities & Duties
1. Works cooperatively within own department and with other services to create a system of quality care delivery.
2. Initiates patient care by receiving patient from the registrar area and escorting the patient to the appropriate exam area, registering patient, recording allergies, tetanus status, how arrived, time received, patient physicians, and obtain weight of all children under 10 years of age.
3. Assist the RN, physician or PA with patient care and procedures by maintaining a working knowledge of all items listed on the evaluation skills checklist.
4. Pays close attention to the work environment and is very conscientious about keeping it safe, uncluttered and free of hazards.
5. Reflect professional image for the job.
6. Is self motivated and highly organized.
7. Responds and participates in emergency care.
8. Required to wear navy blue scrubs.
• CNA or EMT License.
• CPR Certification.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in clinical practice.
• Follows nursing cart and all related activities in ER according to the policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives of the department and the medical center.
• Able to communicate with other employees, administration, physicians, and customers.
• Valid drivers License.
• Reliable transportation.
• Job responsibilities require constant exposure to noise, lighting, and/or temperature levels.
• Exposure to irritating, unpleasant, or hazardous elements or conditions (i.e. blood , chemicals, and infectious diseases) is constant.
Krista Carrillo | Human Resources Manager
620-441-5902 | firstname.lastname@example.org