Schedule: PRN – Every other Saturday/Sunday 7AM-6PM, with the possibility for other shifts as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties
1. Handles and processes radiology orders utilizing the computer system in an efficient manner.
2. Is able to manage workload demands by organizing and prioritizing.
3. Has the ability to maintain mature and professional behavior under the stress of heavy workload and acute patient care situations.
4. Has the ability to maintain concentration with frequent interruptions.
5. Transports patients ranging in age from newborn to geriatric imaging procedures.
6. Correctly initiates and performs all imaging procedures required at SCK Health under the supervision of the radiologist and/or ordering physician.
7. Always utilizes safe work practices including using minimum radiation exposure while imaging patients.
8. Is able to recognize, identify and perform procedural or technical problems in radiology areas.
9. Knows when to contact technical service or Clinical Engineer.
10. May act as the lead tech for an assigned area, which includes monitoring of Quality Control, equipment operations, and maintenance of the individual imaging modalities.
11. Helps in the responsibility of keeping procedure manuals up to date.
12. Responsible for supplies and watching costs in the assigned area. Is responsible for weekend operations.
13. Assists with orientation of new employees and competency assessment of all radiology employees.
• Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
• Kansas LRT License
• ARRT Certification
• 1 year experience preferred
Krista Carrillo | Human Resources Manager
620-441-5902 | email@example.com