Responsibilities & Duties
1. Evaluates and implements patients physical therapy program, including all department modalities.
2. Maintains pertinent records for patient charts.
3. Instructs, assists, and supervises patients exercise programs.
4. Gait training with adaptive equipment and balance skills.
5. Efficient communication with customers on the phone and in person.
6. Personal computer skills, clerical skills, for data collection and basic budgetary awareness.
• Graduate from an accredited school of Physical Therapy with at least a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• Registered with the state of Kansas.
• Job responsibilities require work in patient area (i.e. office, outside, patient care area) 100% of the time.
• Occasional exposure to noise, and/or temperature levels.
• Exposure to irritating, unpleasant, or hazardous elements or conditions (i.e. blood, chemicals, and infectious diseases) is frequent.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Krista Carrillo | Human Resources Manager
620-441-5902 | email@example.com