Responsibilities & Duties
1. Provides direct and individualized nursing care to a group of patients based on the application of scientific principles and ENA standards.
2. Receives documents and executes the provider’s orders as per policy/standards.
3. Prepares, administers and records medications in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a RN.
4. Responds and participates in emergency care.
5. Provides emergency care according to ENA standards and unit policy and procedures.
6. Follows nursing care and all related activities in ER according to policies, procedures, philosophy and objectives of the department and Medical Center.
7. Complete monthly chore assignments, as delegated by team lead.
• License: Current License in the state of Kansas as a RN
• Certifications: CPR, ACLS, TNCC, PALS, NIH, NRP within 6 months of employment
• Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in clinical practice.
• Other: Must have excellent interpersonal skills dealing with physicians, team members, patients and families.
• Job responsibilities require working under constant exposure to noise, lighting, and/or temperature levels. Exposure to irritating, unpleasant, or hazardous elements or conditions (i.e. blood, chemicals, and infectious diseases) is constant.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
Krista Carrillo | Human Resources Manager
620-441-5902 | firstname.lastname@example.org